.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 9 July 2011

bring the spa home.

Wouldn't we all want to go to the spa ... like everyday? And haven't you all noticed that the most intruiging and interesting treatments at the spa are the ones that are the simpelest? I am not so fussed about big, clinical words that I barely understand but to think that remedies containing words like "hot stone" or "tropical mousse" could be the answer? That always catches my eye.

Well anyways here's another great anwer. If it's all natural .. Make your own! I have long read about this coffee scrub treatment that would rejuvinate your skin and even out any bad fatty tissues and impurities. And I had also read peoples comments about it and it seemed to really work. So instead of buying one I made my own.



Here's the recipe:

2 cups of used ground coffee (if you're not a coffee drinker like myself, Starbuck's can help you with this)
1/2 cup natural sea salt or raw sugar
1 tablespoon of massage oil
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 cup brown sugar to make it sweeter (optional)

I have used it once already and it felt really nice so will definitly finish my jar! And for all of you that don't really care about things like this .. how about making a cool, embellished or painted jar and give it away as a gift?

And for all you that do .. make it and try it. You will love it! / P. x


No comments:

Post a Comment