.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 11 June 2011

wonder world.

Finally time to put some images up from my amazing trip to the Grand Canyon. I've been back for a little more than a week now and I have been both adapting and enjoying my time with my bestest friend and my family. And I have also been extremely lazy during this whole period .. But here we go. Enjoy the images and make sure you all plan a trip to see this remarklable place!

sedona - the red rock town
prickley pear ice cream .. comes from the desert cactus. had to be done!
gold in a bottle?
flagstaff .. on our way to the canyon. look how green it is!
oh yea .. i'm on top of the world!
the grand canyon
everyone waiting to see the sunset ..

Beautiful isn't it? And the funniest thing is that the images don't even make this place any justice. One of the most breathtaking places I've ever seen. 

One wonder down .. Six to go. Big love / P. x



1 comment:

  1. http://www.jokeroo.com/user-content/videos/cool/2011/7/710254-devil-and-rsquos-town-wonder-of-the-world.html
    wonder world

    ReplyDelete