.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 4 June 2011

first whole day.

Hello people! You probably already figured that I'm back in London now (since I am alive and writing) but like always, after a long flight like this, it takes me a while to become "normal" again. I was supposed to go in to work tomorrow but kind as my manager is she allowed me to stay in another day.

So now that I've explained why I haven't written .. let me tell you what I feel. Apart from the extreme jet-lag .. I feel really comfortable in my new flat. I mean .. when I came back the first day I was feeling down and really wanted to go back to the States (and I still do) but now I am slowly starting to appreciate my time back. I am starting up new projects and have new goals to set and tomorrow I'm getting the most amazing gift ever delivered .. I'll keep that one quiet for myself though! :)

I loved Arizona and my time there .. but for now I am ok with a great night in with my girls. Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend so far. Big Love / P. x


p.s. i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment