.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Friday 6 May 2011

missoni heaven.



If you follow my blog you probably already know that my favourite daily piece on my feet are my Converse. Must say that I, for a slight second, was in heaven when I saw this collaboration with Missoni on saks.com. The price-tag is $200 .. a bit heafty for a pair of Converse maybe, but LOOK AT THEM! Imagine these with washed out denim shorts and a transparent shirt this summer .. Yum ...

Less than two weeks left till my trip to the States .. and YES I am tempted to bring these babies home with me. Only time will tell I guess .. Lol.

It's the start of the weekend now and my sister just came home with a bottle of red for us to chill with. So that's exactly what I'm going to do now! Enjoy your Friday eve people! / P. x


No comments:

Post a Comment