.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Thursday 10 March 2011

hello again!




This is how fun you can have at work .. Make up own mannequins and props! Unlike what the images are proposing I have actually been really busy at work .. also the reason why I haven't been blogging. No excuse but hello to all of you .. I'm back now! :)

I don't think I have quite adapted to work-mode yet .. I feel absolutely knackered after every shift. However there has been some positive bits work-wise too. Took the courage and spoke to a quite important person the other day who suggested we take a cup of coffee sometime soon!! So excited .. Really hope something fresh and new comes out of this. Also I was offered to be in charge of one of our very large stores that's opening up in April, which I politely turned down. I'm in a good place now with big plans .. it just wasn't right for me. But still very flattered I guess .. :)

So don't get me wrong .. I haven't forgotten about my little space here in the cyberworld .. I love my space. But it has been a hectic week for all of us .. I mean just look at Galliano! Ouch!

Nipping under my duvet now for a couple of hours. Need to re-fuel .. Lol! Catch you later lovelies! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment