.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 16 February 2011

image bomb - gbg.

first day at the airport waiting to be picked up!
swedish pizza .. oh how i have missed you
newly refurbished tanning shop. me and selmas favourite spot
night out .. here with my favourite girl
dinner at lydia's
my ear cuff
happy valentine everyone!
Going to sort some stuff out today. Getting my passport re-newed and have some other errands. Hopefully I'll get some time over to squeeze in a little coffee shop break aswell before I head back home to have dinner with the family. Getting my favourite dish made tonight! Yum!

Ciao for now / P. x

2 comments:

  1. omg id do anything for those pizzas right now....ANYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right...they changed it even nail place!!

    ReplyDelete