.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 7 February 2011

cherry munching!

 

Good evening to all you fine readers! Today has been a good day! :) I woke up on my grumpy, tired side but it wasn't all so bad as the working day went really quick and we managed to get alot done. And I managed to buy some bits and pieces after work that I have been wanting to buy for a while now. Will post some pics later :) .. Anyways we are expecting a visit in-store tomorrow which I am a bit worried about. But then again I worry everytime we have a visit sooo .. we'll see how it goes.

Sitting and munching on my cherries at the moment. Did you know that cherries are full of antioxidants? They are good for inflammation prevention and appearantly studies have shown that people that eat alot of them don't gain weight as easily. Ha! Ain't that just perfect for my situation? Sore knee and looking for a better diet. Wihoo!! Ok actually I'm just having them because they're nice .. Hehe. But anyways .. :)

Being a good girl and going to bed early tonight. Doing some catch up reasearch now then im off. So sleep tight everyone. See you back here tomorrow! / P. x


my shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment