.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 24 January 2011

so what's the deal with twitter anyways?


Yupp .. I'm one of the many twitter users now. Not sure why but thought I'd give it a try. Created my account like a year ago or something but didn't really care much for it. Millions of people can't be deluded right ..? Well see .. Haha

Not in a rush to go to bed as I should really be up all night and sleep all day tomorrow .. time for another nightshift and another floor move. But I am feeling tired and it is quite late anyways .. So off I go!

Nitenite people! Oh and make sure you follow me @thisispari. /P. x

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! its so fun and interesting. your nr 1 fan

    ReplyDelete