.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 16 January 2011

off to work.

Slept all day today .. Getting ready now to go to work. Having some indian from last night aswell .. yumyum. But had a unfortunate accident just now! My beautiful bronzer from Fashion Fair just slipped out of my hand and ended up in a million pieces in my sink and all over my bathroom floor! I hate when that happeeeens .. But I was planning on buying new make-up anyways. Still have my 40 pound vouchers I won at work to spend!

look at it .. :( poor baby
Hoping it's not a massively long shift tonight. We'll see how it goes. Gonna try to take some pictures of the new layout aswell. Anyways .. ciao for now! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment