.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 24 January 2011

lunch time!

left overs are the best! sabzi polo with kabab maytabei (iranian dish)

Lazy Monday afternoon but I've been quite productive already actually .. Our shower stopped working during the weekend so we had to take showers like Jane in the jungle. So I rang our agency to sort it out but realised that it was working again. Strange .. Then I've made a couple of phone-calls to different places and sent emails and all sorts. So I think I deserve another little nap! Besides I've got a loooooong night ahead. Will try to post something from there too .. Haven't blogged from my phone yet so need to try it. :)

Cheerio! / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment