.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Tuesday 25 January 2011

bad news really do come in a bulk!

Woke up today to a phone-call that brought me down a whole lot! Had a telephone meeting with a lady called Lauren that was going to help me settle some deals and organise for some changes to be made. She is the lady that took over from the guy I initially had a meeting with in November, but who left the company. Unfortunatly after his leave the whole settlement left with him. We are still working to organise for the changes to be made as soon as possible but it looks like it's going to take some time ..  longer than I had expected. I am therefore taking matters in my own hands from now on. When things like this happen you do sometimes stop and think why everything just falls down on your head at once .. but you should never give up and always remember that after rain there's sunshine. So this only means that brighter things are waiting ahead!

I'm not letting this bring me down on this perfect Tuesday eve. The struggle just adds to the fun. For everyone out there thinking things are hard .. They are! But it can only go upwards from here on ..

Love / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment