.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 20 December 2010

tron legacy 3D!


You gotta go and see this film! Just saw it and thought it was bloody brilliant. I haven't seen the first one but I guess you don't really need to. The film is so damn good so it doesn't matter anyways :) So come on Disney .. we are all waiting. Bring on the sequal!

Also just found out that everyone loved the floor! We spent a lot of time on it and we were all pretty pleased with it as we left it this morning .. so it made my day to find out that even the Selfridges manager gave us a "well done" card for the floor and for bagging 23K on our first day of sale! But that's not all .. on top of all of this I got the most exciting news a couple of minutes ago: That I have won £40 on the X-Mas Lottery at work!! Isn't this just a brilliant day?

Off tomorrow aswell .. So going to do some Christmas food shopping at IKEA for the dinner I'm making us on Friday. Merry YumYum time! :)

Nitenite people / P. x

No comments:

Post a Comment