.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 12 December 2010

messy sunday.

Today has been all about cleaning and organising. I decided to dive into the boxes in the living room and see whats what and hopefully get rid of as many boxes as possible. I realised that I have a ginormous box of art supplies, which I still don't know where to store, so it had to wait. Instead I organised all my bags, shoes and charity items. I found some real fashion disasters in there .. it was so bad that even a picture of them here would be too much. Lol! Anyways after about 3hrs of organising I got really tired and bored and left it. This is what it looked like during the process:


Quite a mess right? Hopefully it will all be sorted within the next month or so. Anyways getting ready for bed now. Getting up early tomorrow .. Buhu!

Nitenite! x / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment