.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Wednesday 22 December 2010

christmas shopping and tapas at la tasca.

started off with some yummy spanish olives, home-made bread, olive oil and vinegar

our selection of 10 tapas!

remember Lip Smackers? got a bit carried away when I saw the flavours :)


Finished off with some nice hot chocolate and some home-made Spaghetti Bolognese when we got home. Got myself some nice gloves and bought some pressies too! All and all a cosy day. Back to work tomorrow .. maybe to collect my prize? :)

Nitenite / P. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I like your blog's new look. Brighter background and contrasting text allow you read the content more conventiely. You new logo and top banner is cathing too. Good luck!
    Useful and delight content.
    I enjoy it.
    Ardi

    ReplyDelete