.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 6 December 2010

boohoo = buuhuu!

So I was browsing the internet for some items to buy and I came across this website (which a lot of you probably already are familiar with). It's kind of like asos.com but with cheaper prices, which means that the majority of the items aren't very nice whereas ASOS have pretty smoking hot things. Anyways back to the point .. I was browsing around and came across two pairs of shoes that shocked me. I'll let the images below speak for themselves:


One word only: WOW! These are two of my absolute favourite shoes. I live, eat and sleep in my Military Boots and I'm still dreaming of the day I get my hands on the McQueen ones. So seeing something like this is just crazy. Hmm .. What to do? What to do? One fake one real? Naah .. NEVER! It's weird how some brands imitate eachother though, isn't it? And then they have the nerve to call it "inspiration". Well I bloody call it a rip off! Lol. But jokes aside, I'm not hating on this because they are popular shoes and will sell, copy or not. So for all of you that don't mind them .. happy shopping! :))

.. and gotta love the celebs for rocking it too

And over to a bigger shoe and real talk; we are kicking off with a new floor layout on Wednesday. With only 19 days left to Christmas we are refreshing the floor for all you lovely customers out there. So this means nightshift tomorrow again. But no worries because this is how fun we normally have on them:


:)) Nitenite! X / P.

No comments:

Post a Comment