.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Monday 29 November 2010

narnia.


So we all remember the amazingness of the fictional realm of the place where animals talk, magic is common and good vs evil right? Wasn't it amazing to see the children who walked into the closet and were presented with an unfolding new world on the other side? I most certainly know that I loved the film and all its beautiful scenarios and figures. Well the wait is over .. because the second film of the cronicles, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader., is due to be released on the 9th of December. Yay!

On the flip side, a.k.a the real world, I decided to sort out my wardrobe. As I have finally bought my new wardrobe (special thanks to my sister who purchased this amazing item for me) I raided through the boxes I have had sitting in the living room for the past 2 months (I know .. it's bad) and hung all of my precious clothes up. I am certain there isn't a world hiding behind all of my garments .. but at least it finally looks neat!



Have a good night! X / P.

1 comment:

  1. so kind and careful sister you have. good for you.
    your new wardrobe looks like a nice compartment... try to keep it organized.
    I haven't see narnia :(
    take care. bab

    ReplyDelete