.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Sunday 28 November 2010

i want to dance on the streets of paris.

I love photographs .. They are so still and silent, yet they spark so many emotions and bring back so many memories. I was going through my laptop and found my Paris folder. Last summer my friend from Japan decided to come and visit us in London and we all planned to take a short trip to Paris .. and I fell in love with the city. It's such a remarkable place .. the architecture, the restaurants .. everything is just 10/10. It gave me a desire to move to Paris for 6 months and do absolutely nothing. Just enjoy it .. maybe pick up some of my French, eat nice food, drink nice wine. The dream is still on hold .. but maybe someday it'll come true. We'll see ..

Here are some images:







From Paris with love .. X / P.

2 comments:

  1. OMG memories!!!! I feel exactly the same...everything about the city is dreaming minus the dodgy guy in the train!! Chanteloup en brie?? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe .. oui a million times !! x

    ReplyDelete