.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 30 October 2010

i've found my chains!


As you all know I have long been struggeling to find the right type of chains for my collection. Now the misery is over .. On Friday I finally got to check out a store I have long wanted to go to, Kleins in central London. It's a wicked haberdashery shop but unfortunatly it closes early everyday. Anyways, I got my hands on some chunky silver iron chains. They are very heavy and feels quite powerful. Me like! Also the best thing about these chains are that they are quite shiny when you buy them but they will get a worn out effect as time passes. They don't loose the colour like some cheap costume jewelleries intend to do, they simply get a nice matt finish to them, which is exactly what I want!

We also found a new beads shop in Covent Garden, called Bead Aura. It's in Neal's Yard, off Neils Street, which is a really cosy courtyard space with coffee shops and restaurants and dine out areas. And in the corner of this space you'll find Bead Aura. Great shop with decent prices so got myself some nice material there aswell.

Going to get my tools now and get started. Also my sis is shouting for me to hurry up and get ready so we can go shopping!

And also yes I am aware that it is Halloween this weekend but frankly I dont really care. Haha .. But for all of you that do: Happy Halloween!!

Ciao for now / P.



In memory of my darling angel .. You are still deeply missed!

1 comment:

  1. That's good news that you restarted your unfinished works. Go ahead!
    By the way, Happy Halloween to you too.

    ReplyDelete