.. all the little creative things of my everyday life.



"So little of what could happen does happen."

Salvador Dalí

Saturday 31 July 2010

inspiration.

Today I woke up on my lazy side. Have you ever had a day where you know you are going to be absolutely free the whole day, yet you want to do absolutely nothing the whole day? Well that was today ..

Right now I am waiting for my sister to come by. We are going to spend the whole day together making some awesome food. During this whole time I had some time to browse around on the net, which has given me so many more ideas to how I can incorporate some new techniques to my pieces. They are a million clever and quite easy ways of manipulating material. 2 weeks ago I had my own techniques, but now it feels that I have been introduced to this whole new world of geometry and material play.

For instance, have you ever heard of shrink plastic? Well I am dying to get my hands on some now! And this is just the tip of the iceberg. I feel like a child right now .. I just want to cancel all plans and run to the nearest crafts shop and buy everything I need and get started straight away. But I wont because I am actually quite excited about the food aswell! So for now I will leave this aside and we will meet again soon: Me, you and my new found materials !

Enjoy your Saturday! // P.

No comments:

Post a Comment